Combining multiple files in WakeupData is a process that gives you a vast range of possibilities and could be used in many different ways. How and why you combine the data is up to you, since our platform allows for a vast variety of ways to combine them.
What is the purpose of combining data?
The main purpose of combining data is to build a much stronger data source. At first glance this might not sound so beneficial for your business, but using our different capabilities can enable you gain a lot more benefits than you are probably expecting since what you combine and how you choose to do it, is completely up to you.
With WakeupData you can:
- Combine all the products (or just the unique ones) from multiple files into one large product file
- Merging/Replace content from multiple files to enrich each product
- Remove products from one file based on the ids stored in another file
Why you should enrich your data ?
WakeupData is the first integration platform for SMEs that can allow you to use the process of merging nearly any types of files and it doesn’t end there. The options are practically limitless. The whole process can be very specific and detailed but it can bring a wide variety of results.
To give you some inspiration of some of the enrichments our clients use it for, we can mention:
- Adding Google Analytics performance data on top of the products for better targeting
- Replacing images and titles based on Excel files for improving click rates
- Adding currency conversion
- Add information from recommendation engines for optimal display
- Adding Gtins and cost data from financial system to the product feed
- Tag offline marketed products for online usage
- And so much more.
How do you get started?
If the above have inspired you to do more with your data and increase your display and click rates, contact our team, and we will help you figuring out, how to increase your awareness and conversion rates. In the end, who wants to display random products if they can display the top performers in an optimal way.