It's been a whirlwind year for e-commerce globally, but especially in the Nordics - and 2019 looks like it's going to be no different.
We therefore want to look back on a year at WakeupData where we connected with more clients, built more partnerships and released more features and updates than ever before.
First and foremost its important to thank all our clients for their continued support and feedback - we are committed to continuing to strive towards delivering the most powerful feed optimization solutions available.
This brief timeline looks at just some of the highlights of the previous year:
- Although released the previous year, The Product Feed Analyzer was our biggest feature of the first few months of 2018. The free tool gives any user the opportunity to get a complete overview of their feed for Google Shopping - as well as getting advice and tips of how to improve and optimize.
- We added the Weather Data add-on in February, followed by the anticipated release of our new platform, WakeupData NEO, which offered an entirely new interface and structure - prioritizing ease-of-use for our clients.
- May and June saw the FDIH awards, in which we were awarded third place in the Best E-commerce tools category. We also released our Magento plug-in and crawling on-demand service.
- In August we released our Currency Conversion feature -which meant any user can display their products at the right price, no matter which country they are selling in. We also announced our Split Test feature - which meant a feed could be split with a variation and control group measuring a pre-set metric.
- The next few months saw the confirmation that WakeupData was an official Comparison Shopping Service for Google - meaning that users could easily get connected with us and sell their products on Google Shopping.
- We also released our Image Transformation feature, a tool that allows users to dynamically optimize their product images with titles, borders, promotions and offers.
We are committed to continuing to deliver time and money saving feed optimization solutions and in 2019 we can and will support more markets, more partners and more merchants than ever.
Want to see some of these feed optimization features for yourself? Get your free trial today and check out some of the possibilities of our data feed management platform.