Product Update - Magento Plugin now available
by Ben Culpin, on July 2, 2018
In the latest product update we are happy to announce that all WakeupData users can connect their Magento online store to our platform, effectively importing, managing and exporting their data feeds to multiple channels - all from one place.
This means all Magento customers can benefit from the same feed marketing solutions as other open source and SAAS ecommerce platform users like Shopify, Ucommerce, Smartweb, PrestaShop and WooCommerce already receive with WakeupData's solutions.
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform, giving all their users, no matter their company size, a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and overall performance of their online store.
Magento's ability to scale up allows shops with only a few products and simple needs to easily expand to tens of thousands of products and complex custom behavior without having to upscale and change their ecommerce platform. It offers a variety of plug-ins and themes which can easily enhance a customer's experience.
Getting connected with WakeupData
Connecting your Magento store to the WakeupData platform, NEO, is straightforward. When setting up an import to NEO you simply select Magento from the list of possible options under the 'Online Store' tab.
1. Download the magento module from http://services.wakeupdata.com/magento1/wakeupdata.zip
2. Extract the attached Wakeupdata.zip file on any folder. Copy the "app" folder into the Magento installation directory. The contents will be copied into the existing "app" folder of Magento.
3. Login to Magento as Admin. Now goto "System > Cache Management", click on 'Select all' and select 'Refresh' in the Actions menu, then click on 'Submit' button to refresh the cache management.
4. Then Go to System > Configuration > Advanced > Enable the Wakeupdata_Productfeed Modules.
5. A new menu WAKEUPDATA will appear on the sidebar.
6. Click on it and define the parameters for the feed you wish to extract from Magento.
7. Click on 'Save Config' button to get the product feed url, which can then be pasted into the Magento module on NEO.
WakeupData NEO will use this url to then fetch all your product data for you, so you can set up a high-quality integration in minutes with minimal fuss.
It is as simple as that. We give you world class product transformations, advanced feed validations, in-depth understanding of your data and a detailed monitoring service.
Contact WakeupData today and get your Magento webstore product feed listed and exported to all your relevant channels.